Things To Know
- Park N' Ski permits are required and available through Idaho Parks and Recreation.
- Ski ungroomed beginner and intermediate trails with distances up to 6 miles.
- Dogs are welcome.
- The parking area is shared with snowmobiles, so you may encounter snow machines as you gear up.
- Trails can be a bit rugged with a few steep and challenging downhill sections.
- Check the South Idaho Park N' Ski information on the Idaho Parks and Recreation website for more information and trail maps.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.