This area was impacted by the Pioneer Fire, check with the Boise National Forest for trail restrictions and closures. To view the full list click here.
Things To Know
- Park N' Ski permits are required and available through Idaho Parks and Recreation.
- Ski un-groomed beginner and intermediate trails with distances up to 6 miles.
- Dogs are welcome.
- The parking area is shared with snowmobiles, so you may encounter snow machines as you gear up.
- Trails can be a bit rugged with a few steep and challenging downhill sections.
- Check the South Idaho Park N' Ski information on the Idaho Parks and Recreation website for more information and trail maps.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.