31 Byways. 31 Ways to Be Inspired.
A variety of scenic, natural, historic, recreational, archeological and cultural experiences can be found on Idaho’s 31 scenic byways. View the video to get a taste of the adventures that await you, and start planning your next road trip.
Get ready to take a trip back in time—explore historical sites and museums along the Main Oregon Trail Backcountry Byway.
- Historic Oregon Trail sites
- Three Island Crossing State Park and The Oregon Trail History and Education Center
- Snake River
- Bonneville Point
- Canyon Creek
- Mountain Home Historical Museum
- Community Canvas of Mountain Home
- Glenns Ferry Historical Museum
- Bruneau Dunes State Park & Observatory
Download Before You Hit the Road
Start planning your epic Idaho road trip with the help of these free travel publications.
State Highway Map
Need some ideas for your next Idaho road trip? Check out these travel tips and start planning your adventure.