Things To Know
- Location: From the junction of Interstate 90 and Idaho 3, south on Idaho 3 to Idaho 6, then southwest to U.S. 95 at Potlatch.
- Attractions include Old Mission State Park, St. Joe National Forest, and Palouse Divide Nordic Ski Area.
- Camping, Fishing, Hiking, and several towns to explore.
- The White Pine Byway (Idaho 3) runs through the St. Joe National Forest and the entrance to the St. Joe Scenic Byway, intersecting with the Lake Coeur d’Alene Scenic Byway (Idaho 97). Then follows along the Coeur d’Alene River until it intersects with Interstate 90.
- Drive Time: 82.8 miles. Allows 2 hours.
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.