Things To Know
- The entire town of Wallace, Idaho is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Wallace has the notable distinction of being officially declared the Center of the Universe.
- The 1997 movie Dante's Peak, starring Pierce Brosnan was filmed in Wallace.
- Two pristine mountains, Silver Mountain and Lookout Mountain are both within 10 miles of Wallace.
- Hundreds of miles of road and trail riding, including five nationally recognized trails (Trail of the Coeur d’ Alenes, Northern Pacific, Route of the Hiawatha, Milwaukee Scenic and Centennial Trail)
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.