Explore an evolving art gallery in the heart of downtown Boise. Freak Alley Gallery provides a public forum for visual artists to create and display their art beyond the traditional gallery. Be inspired by this constantly changing outdoor mural or see what treasures await at the indoor gallery.
Things To Know
- Freak Alley Gallery consists of outdoor and indoor gallery space.
- Find the outdoor gallery between 8th and 9th Streets and Bannock and Idaho Streets.
- The indoor gallery showcases art in motion, artists’ work and official swag.
- Stop in on First Thursday each month to check out more art.
- The outdoor mural gallery transformation takes place annually, typically beginning the first Saturday in August and lasting about a week.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Roadside Attractions adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.