Things To Know
- On-line reservations required.
- Bookings made in 2-hour sessions.
- Children under 36 inches tall are NOT ALLOWED to tube.
- All children between 36"-42" must slide in their own tube and can ride in tandem (holding on to another tube) with an adult (conditions permitting).
- 300 lb max weight limit.
- Only 1 person per tube – no lap riding.
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.