Things To Know
- Every snowmobile operated on private or public land must be registered with the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation on or before November 1 of each year.
- Check the Southeast Idaho High Country website for details on trail maps, rental information, and lodging.
- Cell reception may not be available--tell some where you plan to sled.
- Full services are available are available in Soda Springs, Lava Hot Springs, Downey Malad City, Preston, and McCammon.
- Dress for the conditions.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.