Things To Know
- Every snowmobile operated on private or public land must be registered with the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation on or before November 1 of each year.
- Be diligent about where you ride--parts of the Stanley Basin and Sawtooth National Forest are closed to motorized vehicles.
- Consult the trail map before heading off the trail into the backcountry
- Cell reception may not be available.
- Services may be limited in Stanley due the popularity of the area for sledding; prepare accordingly.
- Dress for the conditions and have fun!
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Snowmobiling adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.