The Stanley Basin area offers almost an endless amount of groomed snowmobile trails against the backdrop of one of the most breathtaking mountain ranges. With over 185 miles of groomed trails, snowmobilers will have a vast expanse to explore.
Things To Know
- Every snowmobile operated on private or public land must be registered with the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation on or before November 1 of each year.
- Be diligent about where you ride--parts of the Stanley Basin and Sawtooth National Forest are closed to motorized vehicles.
- Consult the trail map before heading off the trail into the backcountry
- Cell reception may not be available.
- Services may be limited in Stanley due the popularity of the area for sledding; prepare accordingly.
- Dress for the conditions and have fun!
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Snowmobiling adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.