Things To Know
- Participants must weigh between 75-250 lbs.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a little bit dirty.
- Shorts are fine - but make sure your shorts aren't too short otherwise the harness might rub against bare skin.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- If you have long hair, pull it back into a ponytail.
- Tour length is about three hours, including shuttle time.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.