Established in 1959, this “close to you” ski hill offers terrain for every level of skier and snowboarder. Located in the vast Clearwater Mountains in North Central Idaho, Bald Mountain Ski Area offers affordable winter family fun.
Things To Know
- Elevation - 4,000' at the lodge and 4,800' at the top
- 140 Acres of Varied Terrain
- 684 Feet of Vertical Drop
- 1 Rope Tow (600 feet)
- 1 T-Bar (3,200 feet)
- Average Annual Snowfall - 100 inches
- Day Lodge with Cafe'
- Rental Shop with Skiing and Snowboarding Equipment
- Free Bus transportation from Orofino
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Skiing/Snowboarding adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new Adventures monthly.