Things To Know
- Skiable Terrain: 1,920 acres in-bounds, 18,000 guided backcountry via snowcat
- Summit Elevation: 7,640 feet, Base Elevation: 5,840 feet, Vertical drop: 1,800 feet
- Lifts: 6 (One high-speed quad, five triples)
- Longest Trail: Temptation– 2+ miles
- Terrain Parks: 2– Jammer Park, Bear Progression Park
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.