Located high in the mountains of central Idaho, Brundage Mountain is best known for its powder-packed glades and luxuriously wide groomed runs. Blessed with over 320 base area inches of snowfall annually, Brundage has a reputation for the best snow in Idaho.
Things To Know
- Skiable Terrain: 1,920 acres in-bounds, 18,000 guided backcountry via snowcat
- Summit Elevation: 7,640 feet, Base Elevation: 5,840 feet, Vertical drop: 1,800 feet
- Lifts: 6 (One high-speed quad, five triples)
- Longest Trail: Temptation– 2+ miles
- Terrain Parks: 2– Jammer Park, Bear Progression Park
- Check the Idaho Ski Area Association website listed under Resources for more information.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Skiing & Snowboarding adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.