Things To Know
- Spring flowers begin blooming April-May, and fall colors appear around September-October.
- The gravel road makes a 1.5-mile loop and there is more than a mile of bark-covered walking trails leading to beautiful views of the Arboretum and surrounding Palouse hills.
- Open dawn to dusk every day.
- The irrigation system uses reclaimed water. Please do not drink it.
- No athletic games, fishing, Frisbee, skating, skiing, sledding, swimming or wading.
- No pets.
- Please bicycle and run on roads and trails only.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.