Things To Know
- The Lower Salmon Canyon is an Idaho secret, with pure white beaches, long sunny days, and warm swimming water. Roller coaster rapids, Native American pictographs, ancient Chinese miner rock cabins, spectacular canyonlands, and great fishing add to the experience.
- During the warmer months, June through mid-September, the typical attire is a bathing suit, shorts, t-shirts and sports sandals.
- Bring along a bottle of water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Be prepared to get wet and dress according to your comfort level.
- Wear clothes that dry quickly and avoid denim pants or shorts and leather footwear.
- Life jackets are provided on outfitted trips.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.