Things To Know
- The Main is a big river with exceptional flows all summer. The water is warmer than most mountain rivers and there are plenty of rapids of varying difficulty from splashy Class II runs to adrenaline pumping Class III drops.
- During the warmer months, June through mid-September, the typical attire is a bathing suit, shorts, t-shirts and sports sandals.
- Bring along a bottle of water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Be prepared to get wet and dress according to your comfort level.
- Wear clothes that dry quickly and avoid denim pants or shorts and leather footwear.
- Life jackets are provided on outfitted trips.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.