DAY TRIPSMesa Falls
Things To Know
- Location: The southern end is in Ashton at Idaho 47. Travel northeast 12.4 miles to the old Bear Gulch Ski Area site and then northwest along Forest Service Route 294 to the northern end at U.S. 20.
- Attractions include Upper Mesa Falls, Lower Mesa Falls, and Harriman State Park.
- Length: 28.7 miles. Allow one hour.
- Roadway: Both Idaho 47 and Forest Service Route 294 are two-lane, paved roads. In winter, Forest Service Route 294 is closed to automobiles and becomes a Forest Service snowmobile route
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Road Trips adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.