Things To Know
- Location: Begins at the Washington state line and follows U.S. 2 to Sandpoint.
- Attractions include the Pend Oreille and Priest Rivers, Priest River Wildlife Area, and Albeni Falls Dam Visitor Center.
- Drive Time: 28.5 miles. Allow 40 minutes.
- Eagle watching is great during winter months, while osprey are active in the summer.
- Other winter activities include ice fishing when cold enough and downhill skiing at Schweitzer.
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.