EPIC TRIPEpic Idaho Roadtrip
Things To Know
- Length: 140 miles. Allow 3 hours.
- Location: Junction of Idaho 75 and U.S. 20 to Carey. U.S. 93 to Arco, continuing on U.S. 93 to Junction of U.S. 93 and Idaho 75.
- Roadway: Two-lane road with some passing lanes.
- When to Visit: Throughout the year. Note: winter weather can be severe, so check conditions before traveling.
- Attractions: Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve, Mt. Borah and Mackay Dam and Reservoir.
- Places to Stop: Full services in Carey, Arco, Mackay and Challis.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Road Trips adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.