WEEKEND TRIPSLake To Lava
Things To Know
- Location: Begins at the Utah state line and follows US 91, then Idaho 34, north to US 30 and then east to Soda Springs where it meets the Oregon Trail-Bear Lake Scenic Byway. From there, north on Idaho 34 toward the Wyoming state line.
- Attractions include Red Rock Pass, Niter Ice Cave, and Soda Springs.
- Drive Time: 127 miles. Allow 2.5 hours.
- The section of Idaho 34 between Soda Springs and the Wyoming border may occasionally be closed in winter
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Road Trips adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.