Dog Bark Park Inn is truly a unique landmark of Idaho. This bed & breakfast guesthouse is built in the shape of a beagle and also serves as a beacon for passersby to visit the adjacent artist’s studio, gift shop, visitor center and outdoor gallery of over-sized dogs and more.
Things To Know
- Free visitor center & gallery gift shop open year-round.
- Chainsaw dog carvings by resident artists are featured at Dog Bark Park.
- Century-old Monastery of St. Gertrude & Historical Museum located near Cottonwood.
- Enjoy seeing beautiful old wooden railroad trestles & bridges in the area.
- Bed & breakfast season is April – October.
Adventure In Your Inbox
Want more Roadside Attractions adventures like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up below for new adventures monthly.