Things To Know
- Free visitor center & gallery gift shop open year-round.
- Chainsaw dog carvings by resident artists are featured at Dog Bark Park.
- Century-old Monastery of St. Gertrude & Historical Museum located near Cottonwood.
- Enjoy seeing beautiful old wooden railroad trestles & bridges in the area.
- Bed & breakfast season is April – October.
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.