Things To Know
- Location: Begins on A-2/Red Road Junction at the “Y” Junction, east of Dubois, routing to Old Highway 91 north of Dubois, to Spencer. Then east on Spencer/Idmon road connecting to Idmon/A-2 Junction and the Fort Henry Historic Byway. Continue north toward Kilgore and east to Island Park, or if you choose, turn south and return to the "Y" Junction.
- Attractions include Heritage Hall Museum, Beaver Canyon, and Nez Perce Trail.
- Drive Time: 47.8 miles. Allow 1.5 hours.
- In winter closed roads (A-2 and Spencer/Idmon Road) become snowmobile trails.
- Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).
Tips for Traveling in Idaho
There's so much to explore in Idaho, but where should you begin? Check out our weekly travel tips and start planning your next adventure.