31 Byways. 31 Ways to Be Inspired.
A variety of scenic, natural, historic, recreational, archeological and cultural experiences can be found on Idaho’s 31 scenic byways. View the video to get a taste of the adventures that await you, and start planning your next road trip.
Discover pristine forests, wild whitewater, historic trails and more during your road trip along the Salmon River Scenic Byway.
- Salmon River
- Middle Fork of the Salmon River
- Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness
- Salmon-Challis National Forest
- Sawtooth National Forest
- Land of the Yankee Fork State Park & Interpretive Center
- Redfish Lake
- Bayhorse, Bonanza and Custer
- Nez Perce (Nee-Mee-Poo) National Historic Trail
- Continental Divide National Scenic Trail
- Sacajawea Interpretive, Cultural & Educational Center
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail
Download Before You Hit the Road
Start planning your epic Idaho road trip with the help of these free travel publications.
State Highway Map
Need some ideas for your next Idaho road trip? Check out these travel tips and start planning your adventure.